ISF Group Ltd recognises its responsibilities in relation to the environment and is fully committed to fulfilling objectives and monitoring its performance against them.
The company will ensure compliance with existing environmental legislation and will take due account of pending legislation and industry practice. We are working toward an environmental management system complying with ISO 14001. This will enable ISF Group Limited to:
- To minimise adverse environmental impacts and pollution, and enhance positive impacts on the environment.
- To establish objectives to seek a continuous improvement of manufacturing methods & cost reduction.
The company’s operations, which are likely to have a significant impact on the environment, will be monitored, in particular:
- A constant review of processes and equipment will take place that will result in a reduction in adverse environmental impacts and energy consumption.
- The company will continue develop working methods & products that are less harmful to the environment and will provide customers with full training to adopt these.
- Effective utilisation of all raw materials used in the manufacturing process will reduce consumption and minimise waste.
- All waste materials will be disposed of in a responsible manner embodying the ‘Duty of Care’ concept and in compliance with European legislation.
- All emissions to air, land and water will be monitored and controlled. A continual review will reduce any environmental impacts. Contingency plans will be established to cater for accidents.
This policy will be implemented at all levels within the ISF Group Ltd and communicated to the whole work force, suppliers & customers to encourage their participation. A full education and training programme will be undertaken to ensure that all employees understand the objectives of the policy and the environmental impacts of their activities.